Avocado Bison Burgers
- 2 lb. ground 100% grass-fed bison meat
- 2/3 cup finely diced shallots
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 2 tbsp Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tsp. fresh thyme (or 1 tsp. dried thyme)
- Salt and pepper
- 4 large pieces of iceberg lettuce
- 1 whole avocado cut into large pieces
- 1 large tomato cut into slices
1. In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together.
2. Form into 4 half lb. patties or 8 sliders.
3. Chill in refrigerator for about 10-20 minutes to firm up.
4. Grill over high heat until cooked through to medium.
5. Serve hot on an Ezekiel bread or gluten free bun topped with lettuce, avocado and tomato slice